Week 4

 Logged Information: This is the information I used for my major project.

Sunday:
Going into the app-
- Messages: 23
- Band: 3 
- Messenger: 5
- Slack: 2
- GroupMe: 2                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Total Messages: 35

Monday:
Going into the app-
- Messages: 31 
- Band: 1 
- Messenger: 1
- Slack: 3
- GroupMe: 3

Total Messages: 38

Tuesday:
Going into the app-
- Messages: 55 
- Band: 6
- Messenger: 4
- Slack: 6
- GroupMe: 2

Total Messages: 64

Wednesday:
Going into the app-
- Messages: 63
- Band: 1
- Messenger: 5
- Slack: 2
- GroupMe: 9

Total Messages: 80

Thursday:
Going into the app-
- Messages: 44 
- Band: 8
- Messenger: 3
- Slack: 5
- GroupMe: 2

Total Messages: 53

Friday:
Going into the app-
- Messages: 70 
- Band: 2 
- Messenger: 4
- Slack: 15
- GroupMe: 8

Total Messages: 99

Saturday:
Going into the app-
- Messages: 27 
- Band: 2 
- Messenger: 5
- Slack: 8
- GroupMe: 4

Total Messages: 38

Averages:
- Messages: about 45 
- Band:  about 3
- Messenger: about 4
- Slack: about 6
- GroupMe: about 4

Total: 62

Final Design:

The idea behind my infographic was to have the audience know that it was for messaging on an IPhone. I originally was going to have my target audience be women but I felt as though based off of data I found that it applied more to everyone between the ages of 18-34. In order to connect and communicate with others people my age use multiple apps to do so. I use messages for communicating with friends, family and people I work with. I use band to receive communication from the marching band director at Millersville. I use Messenger to communicate with fellow leadership for marching band here at Millersville as well as family and friends. I use slack to receive files, messages and other information from the place that I teach color guard at. I then have group me for communicating with the lab and a club I am a part of. These communication apps are used by many others for various uses and that is why I displayed them. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 7 (Group Project)